- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creamed horseradish
- 12 slices cheese (great with Swiss, Munster or Provolone)
- 24 slices whole wheat bread
- 12 leaves lettuce
- 12 slices tomato
- 12 slices red onion
- Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl until evenly mixed.
- Place a slice of cheese onto 2 slices of bread, and top each with a leaf of lettuce.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
- Top with the tomato and red onion slices, and finish with the remaining slices of bread.