- 12 flour tortillas
- 2/3 c. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. slaw dressing
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 40 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Salmon, patted dry (drained weight)
- 48 1/16 slices ripe tomato
- 6 c. mixed salad greens, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, slaw dressing, and mayonnaise to make sandwich spread. Chill.
- Warm tortillas, then spread a #24 scoop of sandwich spread on each.
- Evenly distribute and gently press 2½ oz smoked salmon into spread.
- Evenly distribute ½ c chopped salad greens over salmon. Place 4slices of tomato, 2x2, on the salad greens.
- Roll each wrap pinwheel style in sandwich paper.
- Cut diagonally and serve with fresh fruit.