- 1 (43 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Albacore White Tuna
- 30 oz broccoli florets
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 15 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ c flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Boil broccoli approx. 10 min until tender. Drain broccoli and place in large mixing bowl, allow to cool.
- Gently mash broccoli with a fork. Add garlic, egg, lemon juice, feta cheese, and seasonings. Mix well. Stir in flour and tuna until batter mixture is firm enough to form patties.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 3 oz fritters.
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Place patties in pan and cook for 2 - 3 min on each side until golden brown. Serve while hot.