- 1 pouch (43 oz) Chicken of the Sea® White Yellowfin Tuna
- 16 8-oz cans crescent roll sheets
- 3 ½ c sour cream
- 5 8-oz packages softened cream cheese
- 5 tsp dill
- 10 tsp garlic powder
- 5 c broccoli florets (bite-size)
- 5 c diced cucumber
- 2 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 ½ c carrot matchsticks
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Unroll dough into 15x10x1 in pan. Bake approx. 15 min until crust is golden brown. Allow to cool for 30 min.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, dill, and garlic powder until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread mixture on pre-baked crust and top with tuna and veggies.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.