- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (66.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna No Salt Added drained
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 qt cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 cups cooked black beans
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- apple radish slaw
Apple Radish Slaw
- 8 oz granny smith apples, shredded
- 8 oz red cabbage, shredded
- 6 oz radishes, julienned
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- Prepare apple radish slaw by combining ingredients in large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Combine tuna and taco seasoning; add to pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Add a cup of lettuce, 1⁄2 cup quinoa, 1⁄4 cup black beans, 1⁄4 cup slaw, and 2 ounces tuna to each serving bowl.
- Top each bowl with one tablespoon of guacamole.