- 1 (48 oz) can of Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ¼ c diced red onion
- ¼ c chopped parsley (reserve half for garnish)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 36 slices Italian Bread cut ½” thick
- 2 c mozzarella cheese
- 4 sliced plum tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add half the parsley and red onion to a bowl along with the tuna and mayonnaise; mix.
- Spread tuna mixture over each crostini slice evenly.
- Top each crostini with one tomato slice and an even amount of cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and bake for 5 mins. Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve immediately.