- 1 (43 oz) Pouch Chicken of the Sea® Yellowfin Tuna
- 4 (9 oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 10 ¾ c assorted fresh cut vegetables such as broccoli florets, yellow squash, colorful bell peppers, red onion, carrots, tomatoes etc.
- 4 (15 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 c chopped fresh basil
- 3 2/3 c light roasted garlic and white wine dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna; add and toss in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Toss once before serving. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.