- 1 (3.75 oz) package Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb. shrimp raw, peeled, deveined, tails off (about 12 medium shrimp)
- 1/2 lb. tilapia, cut into large chunks
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup curry paste (green, red, or yellow)
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 (13.6 oz) can lite coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 1/4 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts, chopped + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, + more for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- Melt oil in a large stockpot (or straight edged sauté pan) over medium heat. Once melted, stir in curry paste, onion, bell pepper, and carrot. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic, ginger, optional pepper flakes, salt, coconut milk, water, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, stir in Chicken of the Sea® Sardines, shrimp, tilapia, and spinach.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp and fish are cooked to your liking (may be more or less than 5 minutes).
- Taste and re-season if necessary and serve over rice with lime wedges and top with peanuts and cilantro.