- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- 3 c mayonnaise
- ¾ c capers
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/8 c dried dill
- ¾ c onion, minced
- 3 dozen hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 48 whole wheat thin bagels
- 8 c arugula
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, dill, and onions.
- Stir in eggs and salmon, lightly breaking up salmon with a fork.
- Split each bagel and lightly toast. Cool slightly.
- Portion 1/3 cup salmon egg salad mixture on bagel half, top with arugula and sliced cherry tomatoes, and place other bagel half on top.