- 1 1/8 c Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c Capers
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dried dill
- 1/3 c Onion, minced
- 12 Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 (5 oz) Pouches Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- 18 Whole wheat thin bagels
- 3 c Arugula
- 2 c Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, dill, and onions.
- Stir in eggs and salmon, lightly breaking up salmon with a fork.
- Split each bagel and lightly toast. Cool slightly.
- Portion 1/3 cup salmon egg salad mixture on bagel half, top with arugula and sliced cherry tomatoes, and place other bagel half on top.