- 3 tbsp Champagne wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp minced crystalized ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh jalapeño pepper, including seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 lb English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion, bias cut slim
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 3 small fresh radishes, trim and slice paper-thin
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups fresh ripe mango chunks
- 4 6" mini sourdough rolls
- 8 Leaf lettuce leaves
- 25 oz Chicken of the Sea® Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 3/4 cup candied chopped pecans
- 6 fresh mint sprigs, cleaned
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a blender and puree for 1 minute to make the dressing.
- Combine and gently mix the next 7 ingredients to make the fruit/vegetable mixture.
- Using a serrated knife, hollow out each roll. Line each bread bowl with 2 lettuce leaves. Portion tuna onto lettuce leaves. Place the top of the bread bowl on the plate.
- Using a slotted spoon, arrange the vegetable/fruit mixture around the bread bowl. Drizzle dressing over the tuna and over the vegetable/fruit mixture. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of pecans over fruit/vegetable mixture. Place a sprig of fresh mint on tuna.