- 1 (40 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Skinless/Boneless Pouch
- 1 c olive oil
- 8 each portobello mushrooms, large
- 8 each red bell peppers, chopped
- 8 each small red onions, chopped
- 8 each small summer squash, diced
- 8 each small zucchini, diced
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 64 whole grain tortillas
- 32 oz goat cheese
- 16 c. part skim mozzarella
- In a large skillet or wok, add the olive oil and sauté the vegetables over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, transfer to a plate.
- Add a tortilla to the skillet and heat. Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the tortilla, then ½ cup of the vegetables and 2 ½ ounces of the salmon.
- Once the mozzarella cheese begins to melt, add 2 ounces goat cheese on top of the salmon and cover with a second tortilla.
- Cook until slightly crisp then flip to toast the other side.
- Repeat the above with the remaining ingredients.
- Let the quesadillas cool slightly and then cut into halves or quarters. Serve with your favorite condiments, such as sour cream, salsa or guacamole.