- 40 oz Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Pink Salmon, Boneless & Skinless
- 3 cups roasted yellow corn
- 1 cup diced shallots
- 3 tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reserved salmon liquid
- 1/2 cup dried plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp frying oil
- 4 1/2 cup low sodium black bean and corn salsa
- Drain salmon and reserve liquid. Combine and gently mix salmon, corn, shallots, parsley, eggs, butter, ginger, paprika, chili powder, soy sauce, and measured reserved liquid.
- Gently fold 2 cups of bread crumbs in to mixture, being careful to keep salmon chunks intact. Using a #12 scoop, portion out patties, pressing together firmly. If needed, add some of the leftover bread crumbs to bind patty together.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Gently dredge patties in remaining bread crumbs and place in skillet. Cook each side until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side), to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Portion 1⁄2 cup of salsa on plate. Place 2 salmon cakes on top of salsa.
- Drizzle southwestern dressing on each salmon corn cake. Serve with lime wedges.